What Lawyers Want: Communication for 2017
Tues., Feb. 28 from 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Bar & Foundation Center
Program & Speaker:
Understanding others – paralegals, partners and other partners – stops when communicate does. Learn ways to prioritize out quickly.
• Understanding communications styles that are relevant – including communication between generations, culture (such as low/high context), and gender that are currently prevalent
• Recognizing problematic communication breakdowns that are typical of law firms and how to address them
• Developing skills to comfortably transition between different communication styles to increase cohesion in the office
• Lawyers that must work in many groups at one time, with a need to quickly translate and communicate a clear message between groups
• Paralegals that want to gain and give perspective to others in the law firm to complete tasks on time, in the most efficient way possible through a clearly understood message
Square Peg Solutions, LLC